Even more strange is that the website http://www.sero-2.com seems to be down - and has been for ages.
The bottle design - has won awards - for agency http://www.curious.co.nz.
According to the bottle we have:
- A dietary supplement,
- Something that supports diet control,
- Mood balance,
- Improved Sleep,
- Something that will de-stress you.
This product focuses on Serotonin plus l-tryptophan.
The scary bits on the bottle are:
- Max Daily Use: One bottle
- Not recommended for children <15 years old
- Not for pregnant or lactating woman
- Not for serotonin sensitive people
- Consult a physician if on prescription drugs
Looking at the wiki for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin serotonin is also no help - unless perhaps you are an organic chemist.
Apparently the Serotonin naturally occurs in the spring water they use.
All in all a very curious and interesting drink - almost in the realms of science fiction - makes you think of a future where drinks - are tailored to our particular DNA - to ensure long life or an amorous sex life.